Thursday 17 December 2020

Book Review: Senior Year Bucket List by J.M. Miller @jmmiller_author

 

Senior Year Bucket List

By J.M. Miller

 
  • Publication Date : July 29, 2019

Caleb Samuels.
Smug. Irritating. Pain in the …
After high school, I was content with the idea of never seeing him again. But as his sister Merilyn’s best friend, it was bound to happen eventually. I just didn’t expect it to be at her wake, where, following a foolish, naive, and completely ridiculous incident, I’m prepared to return to my perfectly routine life and wash my hands of him forever. Again.
Unfortunately, Merilyn had other plans.
Even though she traveled the world, her final request is for Caleb and me to recreate our senior year bucket list and take her ashes along for one last adventure. All the foolish, naive, and—you guessed it—completely ridiculous memories return in an instant. He tormented me, teased me, kissed me like no one ever had, made me fall for him, and broke me like no one else ever would. Reliving it all might end with a crash worse than the first. Or maybe not.
Maybe the fall would never end.

Book Rating:

📚📚📚📚📚 = I could not put this book down. I Highly Recommend.

📚📚📚📚 = A really great read.

📚📚📚 = It was enjoyable.

📚📚 = It was okay.

📚 = Um...! 😕


My Review 

Senior Year Bucket List


📚📚📚📚 

This was a new author for me and I have to say I really enjoyed Senior Year Bucket List from beginning to end. The writing is fresh and vibrant  and really drew me into the story.

I always have a soft spot for a second chance romance story and I loved the flashbacks into the past which helped to make sense of what the characters were currently going through. And ticking of things on a bucket list was a really great idea for a story

Although at times it was a tad predictable, hence the four book rating, I really did enjoy this novel.

You can find it on Amazon


J.M. Miller lives on Florida’s Emerald Coast with her husband and daughter.

When she isn't spending time with her family or being distracted by social media sites, she writes contemporary and fantasy romance novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read an excerpt from A Splendid Defiance by Stella Riley

  A Splendid Defiance By Stella Riley  Audiobook performed by Alex Wyndham Publication Date: 6th December 2012.  Publisher:  Stella Riley. P...